Friday, January 14, 2011

I Love Snow Days!

Monday we got out of school at 1:00 for bad weather. When we got home Cole was in the best mood (usually when I get home at 4:00 he's at his cranky time). He loved hanging out with Zoe and was excited to see her.
They pulled their chairs into the living room and watched a little T.V.We were out on Tuesday and Wednesday too. I love it because you really have nothing to do but play with the kids and get caught up on housework. Zoe helped me with that and it went really quickly.

We played outside for a little while on Tuesday. I bundled the kids up in tons of layers.

Cole could barely walk with all of his gear on.

He decided pretty quick that it wasn't worth it and just sat down on the porch.

On Wednesday I made stew and brownies. We also went to Nana's. Charity, Zoe, and I went sledding for quite a while. It was super fun!

I know I won't love it as much in May when we're still going to school, but right now I'm lovin' the snow days!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad Hunter didn't see this post. He would have been pretty ticked that Cole got to play outside on Tuesday. Especially since the excuse I gave him was: "Cole's mom thinks it is too cold too". Thanks for letting us come over. I know I surprised everyone with my mad dancing skills.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete