Thursday, June 16, 2011

SeaWorld

Monday we went to SeaWorld for the day.


It had amazing aquariums.





In some of the aquariums the fish swam right over your head!





The kids were able to feed sharks. Zoe was grossed out by the dead fish they threw the sharks. Cole liked it.






You might realize in one picture he's holding a disgusting dead fish and in the next picture he's holding a gummie. I did wipe his hands with wet wipes and use hand sanitizer but I'm not sure that makes it a lot better. We went to the show with Shamu. We sat in the front so we would get wet (it was really hot).






We all got completely soaked. It was awesome. Well, Cole didn't think it was awesome. He got really mad every time the whales splashed him.




He didn't really enjoy the salt water in his face. Zoe thought it was great.

Then they played a little while and rode some rides.








The kids loved the splash park. It felt really good. I even wanted to jump in, but I didn't!


1 comment:

  1. I read through the entire Blog thinking Cole's shirt said "anger ahead". I just kept thinking that didn't seem like a shirt you would put on Cole....I finally caught on by the last picture.

    ReplyDelete