Monday, March 18, 2013

Piece of Cake

I forgot to post these back in January!  I stayed the night at Mom and Dad's to watch the kids while they went to visit Justin.

They played with their new Kindles and Cole wrestled with Blake.  In fact he would wait at Blake's door until he came out (usually just to go to the bathroom) and Cole would say, "Hey Blake, wanna westle?"  Blake never turned him down.

Char got some new bakeware for Christmas and I asked if she wanted to bake a cake.  Then she invited the boys to help.She's nicer than I am.  I would not have chose for them to be included!


She was patient with them and let them help.





Their favorite part was licking the bowl.  Who am I kidding...that's my favorite part too!The finished product looked pretty good.  We made two.  One for us to enjoy and one as a "Welcome Home" gift for Mom and Dad. 
They weren't even gone one night, but Char was excited to have them back. Charity only got upset with me one time but she yelled, "I can't wait for my mom and dad to get back because I'm going to tell them to make me a new sister!" 




It's always fun to relax at Nana and Papa's house.

I have no doubt it's Cole and Zoe's favorite place to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment