Saturday, March 19, 2011

Not Prepared For a Boy

We had a little school carnival last Tuesday to celebrate the Book Fair. The girls wanted to go and I thought it was something Cole would really enjoy too.

He had a good time, but I left there completely humiliated!

They had a magician and Zoe got pulled to the front to help. I was really wanting to watch her and Cole did not want to sit still. I let him crawl up on the steps on the side of the stage that you see behind the magician. All of a sudden he just threw another kid's can of pop and it splattered on this poor lady and her son. Luckily they were super sweet about it. I begged Charity to go get lots of paper towels from the bathroom and as I'm on my knees wiping up Sprite, he throws a cup of popcorn and nails me in the head!! I work at the school...teaching children... and mine is acting like a maniac! I pulled him out of there and found a janitor to clean up the rest of the mess. We ended up buying some books and he was fine. It's so weird because he wasn't ever mad. He just throws things, I guess for the fun of it. Zoe never did that. Why are boys so strange?
Anyway, I hope he enjoyed his trip to the school. He may not be going back until he starts kindergarten!

1 comment:

  1. Duh, Dean... he's a little scientist! He's studying the effects of gravity. He's a genius. I'm sure he gets it from Bud.

    ReplyDelete