Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I LOVE ZOE

Instead of a party, Zoe wanted to hang out with me for her birthday! 


We dropped Cole off at Nana and Papa's and headed to Arkansas.  We went to Wal Mart and grabbed some snacks and headed to our hotel room.  We played Skip Bo, ate, and watched the cheerleading championships on TV.  She is so much fun to hang out with!

We woke up for the free breakfast and then went shopping.  The best part of the trip was that we could do whatever we wanted.  We only went to a few places, but spent a lot of time at each place.  We laughed until we cried. 

She had some birthday money to spend. She got headphones, some things at Claire's, and this neck pillow.  I would have never thought of getting her the neck pillow, but I think it was her favorite purchase.  She said it was well worth the $8. 


I made fun of her until I tried it.  It really was pretty awesome!
We also stopped at the Cookie Company.  Their brownies are heavenly!After our trip, Brad got her a bike she's been wanting. 

Unfortunately her allergies don't allow her to be outside very long to ride it!
 She'll be 11 on June 4th.  I hope 10 years from now she'll still want to hang out with me.  I love being with her.  She is funny and full of joy.  Her heart is huge too.  She got everything she wanted for her birthday and then gave the rest of her money ($30) to the Laura Dester Shelter.  It's a shelter in Tulsa for foster kids who are waiting for a home.  Man, I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment