Thursday, August 15, 2013

Off To School

First day of 5th grade and PreK!

The morning went really smooth.  Both kids seemed excited about going and we didn't have any meltdowns. 
 Cole didn't want to wear the original shirt I picked out because it said "Dino Mite" (it had a dinosaur on it).  He said he didn't want the other kids to see it.  I told him the kids in his class can't read, but he still didn't want to wear it.  No big deal though, we found another one that worked.
I love it that their school day doesn't start until 9:00.  It gives us time in the morning so we don't have to rush.



Cole picked me a flower and was being pretty sweet.
 

I'm really going to miss them being here with me all day.


I love their school and the people there.  I have complete confidence that they will take care of both of them!


Cole was quiet, but seemed okay.  Mrs. Barr let him sit next to Grayson.
  We're having cookies at my house after school to carry on my Mom's tradition.  Can't wait to hear about their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment