Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cole's 5

Cole turned 5 on December 2nd! 
 
On the way to school he realized he hated the new shirt I had put on him.  He thought it had a girl on it and was embarrassed.  Zoe and I tried explaining to him that it was a pirate, not a girl.  But the long hair and heart tattoo caused him some doubt.  I really didn't want him to have a bad morning so I pulled the wadded up shirt out of his backpack (they are required to keep a change of clothes for PreK) and slipped it over the "embarrassing" shirt.
  He was fine after that and was excited to pass out his birthday treats to his class.




I picked him and Grayson up from school and let Cole choose the day.  First stop: Sonic for lunch!


After that, Cole wanted to go to Target and get him and Grayson a new train.

It took them a while to look at every train, but we weren't in a hurry.






After they each chose a train, we went to Cherry Berry for some ice cream!







They both seemed to be having fun on Cole's 5th birthday.


When we got back to our house they played with their new trains and then Lindsay brought Cole's gift to him. 
I think it's funny that Cole was embarrassed by the pirate shirt, but chose to wear this goofy hat and no pants.

It was a fun filled day that ended in diarrhea and exhaustion!

I can't believe he's 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment