Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Me Two

I watched the boys this afternoon while Bud took Hads for a check up. Brewer fell asleep about 20 minutes after he got there.I love hearing Bomber and Cole talk. I can't remember what Cole said, but Bomber said, "Me too." Cole sharply yells back, "No, you four, me two!" Then Bomber in his smart little voice says, "That's not what it means Cole. It means how many times you say it. So if you say something and I say it again I say, 'me two'. If I say it three times I say, 'me three'. If I say it four times I say, 'me four'." He went on until the number 10.
Brewer slept through the entire conversation.

1 comment:

  1. Funniest post, ever! Laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Love those pictures, too. Cole and Bomb together are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete