Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful


We went over to Lindsay's house again today for crafts.
Liz was there too so it's Cole, Dawson, Brady, and Grayson. A bunch of little boys. They played well together.
Somehow I surround myself with creative friends that I will never be able to live up too. My two best friends, Steph and Charity, have lots of talent and poor Kodi and I don't have much to offer (although Kodi keeps us laughing constantly).
Look at all the adorable things Lindsay makes. She's going to start selling these items if you're interested.
She makes these cheer bags and also does dance bags with a tutu front.
I also love this cute wreath she made for her front door.
I think I'm going to have to step it up or stop surrounding myself with such creative friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment