Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Great Weekend

Last Friday the kids and I headed to Seneca.  I spent the night with them Friday night and came home Saturday to go on a hot date with Brad.  Then Brad and I went back Sunday to get the kids.

 Zoe loves seeing her dog and of course we love seeing family and friends.  I realize it is insane, but I can't help it.  I can't get enough of Mom, Dad, and the kids.  I get giddy when I see them.

And I love watching Cole and Zoe with them.
 
Steph came by for a few minutes and Lisa brought Addie, Mallorie, and Marleigh over to see Zoe. Jolie came along too.  They did makeovers on each other! 

 
 Dad read a book to Jolie.  I'm not sure who enjoyed it more.  This picture was taken right before Jolie did a face plant into the doorframe in the hallway.  She gave us all a huge scare. 
Saturday night Brad and I went to a Catoosa Chamber of Commerce event that Brad had worked hard helping plan for months.  His Uncle Gary, a former OSU baseball coach, and Eddie Sutton, former OSU basketball coach, spoke.  They had an auction and great food.  It was a fun night.

Several of Brad's family came.  I am super blessed to have amazing inlaws.  I love them.  Especially this lady, Brad's mom.
 Pat and Eldon, Mick, and Tony came.  The guy in the middle is one of Gary's sons, Roger.  He brought his high school daughter, Taylor with him.  Also Brad's Aunt Margie came to see her brother speak and Gary's wife of 55 years, Cathy, was there.


 The speeches were entertaining and even though Brad was super busy, I think he had a good time too!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment