Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cole+Brewer=Trouble

I'm really glad Cole and Brewer are friends, but I'm pretty sure they will get into some trouble.  Friday afternoon Bud took them on a bike ride and texted me:
The boys need to learn that the point of peeing on a bush is to be covered by the bush...at least when they are at the front of the neighborhood.

Another day they were busy putting streamers all around the extra room in our house.  They said it was to trap Hadley (even though she was home napping).  I heard Brewer ask Zoe if she would put on some "happy" music so Hadley would think it was just a party. 

When they realized Hadley wasn't coming over they decided to trap Zoe in her own room.  I heard Cole tell Brewer that Zoe was really smart, but they could "unsmart" her.  They put all these pillows in front of her door.  I don't think they realized the door opened in.  And yes, that's Brewer in the laundry basket.  Ironically, it fell over as I was taking the picture and he couldn't get out.

The other day Cole spent some time at the Hodges.  When he got home I said, "Uncle Bud and Aunt Shell said you were good at their house."  He looked a little disappointed and said, "Well, they are wrong."  I asked, "So you weren't good?" and he answered, "I wasn't mean...but I wasn't good."
Michelle still insisted he was good and Cole said, "Well she didn't see everything."  I didn't ask any more questions.  Michelle and I both decided ignorance is bliss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment