Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fun Evening at Stone Canyon

Stone Canyon had a Western Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser last Friday.  It was a lot of fun!  They had games, raffles, dinner, and an auction. 
Lindsay and her dad brought Olivia and Grayson.  I am so excited they will be at Stone Canyon next year! 

We waited in line for a while to get a balloon figure.  When it came our turn I could hear Zoe whispering, "Please don't pick the 'sword of fury'." But Cole and Grayson both picked the sword of fury.  It was huge.

I've mentioned before how Cole is like my dad in a miniature body.  See how Grayson is acting tough with his sword?  Cole just stood there, not amused.
Zoe seemed to have fun with her friends.  They are looking so much older!  Her and Macy are still close.  I'm so glad.  She's a good little girl.

As we were walking to the car I asked Cole if he had a good time.  He said, "Yeah, it was pretty fun in there...more or less." 

When we got home he wanted to send a picture of Nana to show her his huge sword.  He wanted to lay on the bed because "it's comfy".  Somehow, though, this pose seems inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment