Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Decorations

We put our Christmas tree and decorations up before Thanksgiving. 
Cole asked if Brewer could stay and help.  He actually wasn't a ton of help.

But he was super cute so I said he could stay.

Cole and Brewer put ornaments on the tree.

So our tree was mostly decorated at the bottom.

It wasn't very cold outside so it was kind of weird decorating for Christmas.
Zoe attempted to put the star on the top because it's tradition.


Cole and Brewer got bored and went outside to play.  Hadley came over to join them.  I heard them screaming outside because they found a worm.  Then I hear Brewer laugh and say, "How about I pick my nose and see if the worm will eat my booger?"I love Cole's face as Brewer starts to give his booger to the worm.


They watched intently...

but the worm never ate the booger.


After the Hodge kids went home, Cole and Zoe went outside to help Brad put up lights.Then the ice cream truck came.


I found it a little strange, but the kids enjoyed some ice cream anyway.

The house looked beautiful when they finished.


We can't wait for the holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment