Monday, November 11, 2013

Liz

Man, I love this lady.  She has helped make Owasso feel like home.  She makes me laugh and brings me so much joy. 

I tried to spend every day last week with her, knowing she was moving to Phoenix today. 
We had a baby shower for her on Thursday.  She's pregnant with baby #4 and her first girl!!! I went over to Michelle's to shop in her closet.  She wasn't home so I made the mistake of asking my brother's opinion.  I asked him if the jacket looked too small and he said, "Yeah, it looks too short."  I tried to explain that it wasn't too short, but felt too tight in the arms.  He replied, "Oh, I think that's what makes it look too short."  I gave up and just sent a picture to Michelle. 

Liz looked adorable!  Her sweet spirit shines through bright! 
I tried to do a dramatic picture hugging her cute baby belly, but could hardly keep a straight face. 
The shower was at Lindsay's and it was so sweet and girly.


She got lots of nice gifts, but mostly gift cards since she's moving across the country!

Lots of people came and loved on her before she left.  She will be dearly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment