Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun Sunday

Brewer came to our house to play yesterday. He was so good. He mostly just sat in Cole's room by himself and played.
I think the new is wearing off for Cole and he's beginning to treat Brewer just like everyone else. Which means he loves him one moment and is attacking him the next. Poor Brewer!







Blake had his first band concert. Mom and Dad went by themselves and Mom took these picures. She said they did a really good job!




This is him and Sydney. Don't they look cute?
They talked Sydney's sister into being in the picture too. I had Kourtney in 3rd grade.

1 comment:

  1. Blake looks cute, but old, which makes me feel old. Brewer looks very happy and it looks like Zoe was spoiling him rotten! I'm glad you're having fun with him. I miss the little munchkin!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete