Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Go Uncle Blake!

Last night Zoe, Cole, and I picked Brad up after work and headed to Seneca for Blake's football game.He's a freshman this year and plays on the JV team.

It was fun to watch him play and cheer for him!

He played really well and Seneca won 14-0!


It was also fun to see everyone and catch up!

I know I'm a little partial, but Blake is so adorable!



Cole and Zoe enjoyed seeing their friends too.



I took a picture of me and Judd (too bad his eyes are closed) and then Boston wanted a picture too!

We waited around and got to see Blake after the game. He hugged us and wiped his sweaty jersey on our face.  Fifteen year old boys are gross.
 
 
It was a quick trip, but I always love hanging out with family and friends and I'm glad we got to watch Blake play!

No comments:

Post a Comment