Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rock Star Day

It's Homecoming Week and the kids are dressing up.  Yesterday was Career Day.  Cole was supposed to be dressed as a train engineer, but he just had on a Thomas the Train shirt and a baseball hat.  Zoe wasn't feeling well and was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.  I told her to tell everyone she was a stay at home mom.  I don't think she did though.
Today was Rock Star Day.  I was surprised that Cole wanted to dress up.  He even wanted a Mohawk.

Hayden and Brady came over a little early and dressed up.  Hayden went through Zoe's old recital outfits and designed her own look.  I tried to give Brady a Mohawk, but his hair was too long and heavy so we just tied a bandana around his forehead.  He seemed okay with that.

Zoe seemed excited about it and somehow the outfit transformed her attitude too.  She was being kind of crazy!

We snapped a quick picture with our neighbor Reagan before heading out.

Cole was pretty serious on the way to school.  I snapped this picture before he got out of the car and sent it to Mom.  I told her this is what Dad would look like if he dressed up for Rock Star Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment