Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cole Comes to Owasso

Cole wasn't with Zoe and I last week when we came to Owasso. I drove back Friday evening to pick him up at Nana and Papa's house. He was with Aunt Sue. He was excited to see me but did not want to leave with me. He "ran away" to Mr. and Mrs. Bradley's house. Papa tried to talk to him but he really didn't want to leave.

I think he would live with Nana and Papa if he could. He loves them all, mostly Charity.


He's done pretty well so far with only a couple of freak out moments. We've been going places with Uncle Bud. I took this picture while we were still in the garage. Look! That's my new house out the back window!

Yesterday we went several places looking for Bomber some shirts and ties for school. He wants to wear a tie everyday. Bomber asked me, "Do I look handsome?" When I answered, "yes", he said, "That's what my teachers say and that's why I want to wear a tie."


He did forget his shoes though so Bud bought him and Cole a pair of flip flops. Cole loves his new flip flops. He thinks he's big stuff!



For some reason this is his new "cute" pose. He's showing off his new flip flops.



Zoe is still loving school. Here she is organizing her clothes and giving the "Judd" peace sign.

We are so thankful for Bud and Michelle. We love them so much!


Today we went with Brewer to his school for Open House.

It was a nice school. Cole loved all the toys and the teachers were friendly.























No comments:

Post a Comment