Thursday, August 18, 2011

We Miss Our Friends

We're off to a good start here in Owasso, but we sure miss all our friends.

Zoe called Mia after school to check on her day. Nobody will replace Mia. We love that little girl.


Tuesday night we had a block party. We weren't really trying, it just ended up that way! We were glad to see everyone.


We heard that Taya's first day went well. I knew it would. I was sad that we weren't there to see her through her first day, but it didn't sound like she needed us.

We already miss our awesome neighbors.


Cole's been staying with Nana and Aunt Sue the last couple of days. Brad says he's doing well. He adores Charity! He won't hardley let her out of his sight. Nana said her day seemed to go okay today.


I had a bit of a breakdown last night thinking of Blake and Charity. I've always been there on their first day of school. It's only day one and I feel like I'm missing out on things with them. I love them like they're my own.

Cole and Hunter have gotten very close, although you can't really tell from this picture. Tiffany has promised to come see us.

I hate not having Cole and Brad here. Cole's had a big week. He gave up his passies Sunday in exchange for 5 trains. Nana bought him some Thomas underwear. He insisted on putting all three on the other day.


He actually said, "I wanna put on my big boy panties", then he posed like this. YIKES! I really miss him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment