Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School



Bomber woke Zoe up this morning. Not on purpose. He was following me around telling me how it smelled like Saturn and Jupiter outside. Like big gas apparently. Anyway, he didn't realize Zoe was still asleep so he apologized to her, but she wasn't mad. We had a relaxed morning. School doesn't start until 9:00. We left about 8:25 because Bomber goes at 8:45. I like starting later.


Zoe wasn't nervous at all. I, however, felt like I needed anti-anxiety medicine. I was shaking and my stomach hurt most of the day. I just prayed all day that it would go well and she would find at least one friend.


She wore her new outfit that she got with Nana. She looked really cute!

Brewer was mad because he wanted to go to "cool". I think he took it out on me.

Look at Zoe. She was laughing and having a great time all morning. I was really relieved.






We dropped off Bomber first. He did great and had a fun first day. Then Zoe and Hayden jumped out. They were already yelling, 'hi Zoe'. It made me feel a lot better.




Bud, Hads, Brewer, and I hung out and then picked Bomber up at 11:15. We were happy to hear he had a good day and his teachers loved him.

Michelle and I ran and did a few things then picked the girls up. They loved their first day! What a huge relief!!!

Zoe said her teacher was just like Miss Anderson (that's a big compliment).

She made some new friends named Mary Grace, Avery, and some other girls who she can't remember their names.


She said she loved school as much as you can love school. Even as much as Seneca which is so awesome. Thank you to all who have prayed for us. Nana always makes cookies on the first day of school. Michelle and I made cookies instead. I took them out of the package and placed them on the cookie sheet and she took them off the cookie sheet. They weren't "Nana cookies" but they were okay.

1 comment:

  1. I was so relieved Zoe had a great first day. When are you getting on Facebook???

    ReplyDelete