Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Splash Park


Bud and I took the boys to a splash park yesterday afternoon before we picked up the girls.

They had a lot of fun.

It made me realize how much fun we're going to have here. I'm going to LOVE staying at home. I've been saying that Bud is going to be my new Charity Solomon. The one year I got to stay home with Zoe while in Neosho, Charity and I did lots of fun activities with the kids.

I told Michelle that Cole and Brewer just followed Bomber around and did exactly what he did. That made Michelle nervous!


I miss everyone back home, but I am glad that the cousins will get to grow up together and be so close. I loved growing up with the Hughes. We have really great memories of fun times together.


I just hope Cole, Brewer, and Bomber don't try some of the same things Bud and the Hughes boys did. After hearing some of their stories, I'm not sure how they survived!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos! I'm not sure how I missed the post. I'm sure that was a fluke. Certainly Cole and Brew ARE NOT going to do everything Bomb does. Dear God. Also, there's NO way my boys are doing what their father and the Hughes boys did. Over my dead body. That was 20+ years ago. Times are different now. Those kids were nuts.

    ReplyDelete