Thursday, September 22, 2011

Adjusting to Oklahoma

A lot has changed in the past month. It is nice to be in our new house. This is one of the neighbor girls that Zoe has started playing with quite a bit. Her name in Malinn. Zoe said she's like Addie King. We miss the Kings and the Beales.
We haven't found a Mallorie yet, and probably never will!
We don't have cable yet so Cole sits in our extra room and watches his Thomas the Train movies. He would probably do that anyway. I LOVE staying home with him. I still can't believe I get to, I've been wanting this job so long! I pulled a bad, stay at home mom moment though. I bought him a $15 DVD and justified it as a cheap babysitter while I got boxes unpacked and things on the wall. I guess there's still time to improve at my job!
He loves his new "big boy" bed and his room. I'm really glad.
I asked him this morning if he wanted to pee on the potty. He said no. I told him that big kids pee on the potty. He answered, "Brew is a big kid". He's got a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment