Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun in Seneca

We spent the weekend in Seneca. Well, Cole actually spends about 1/2 the week in Seneca.
He is having a blast with Nana and Pops (as he now calls my dad).
Saturday we celebrated Brewer's 3rd birthday in Seneca.Had's is becoming best buddies with Uncle Brad! After everyone left we went to Mia's house and surprised her! She was excited to see Zoe and Zoe was thrilled to see her! They spent part of the day Saturday together and some of Sunday.
They are so adorable together. They are a lot alike and really enjoy each other. They played Bible Trivia for at least 30 minutes. I don't know many 3rd graders that enjoy asking each other Bible questions on a Saturday afternoon! That's why I love them both so much!!
They are two peas in a pod. We miss Mia!
Cole is completely obsessed with Mom, Dad, Charity, and Blake. He follows them around and thinks everything they do is great. The feeling is mutual. I can tell they adore everything he does too.
I'm not surprised he doesn't want to leave. I may never get him to Owasso!

No comments:

Post a Comment