Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthdays Are Better With Zoe

 Zoe prepared a great dinner for Brad on his birthday.  She planned everything out and made it really special. 
 She set up a hostess table with pictures of Brad and had wrote Happy Birthday Dad on her shirt.  She also made menus and decorated the table.
 We waited on the porch for him to get home.


 I wore my "Marcy Loves Brad" shirt that I made in the 7th grade when he was my boyfriend.
 Cole hid behind the bushes and yelled "Surprise" when he pulled up.
 Then he ran inside and hid behind the couch and yelled "Surprise" again when he walked in the house.
Zoe was really happy to see him because she had been at camp.
 We did a dance for him that Zoe made up.



 Then Zoe took our orders and we ate our meal.


It was a great evening.  I'm so glad Zoe is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment