Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zoe Loved Church Camp!

We couldn't wait for Zoe to get back from church camp.  She had been there since Monday (3 nights!) and we were all missing her!  
Cole and I were so excited when we saw the bus pull in, but it was only boys.  
 Cole was mad and couldn't figure out where Zoe was.
 Then she arrived! We were so happy!!!
 I had missed her like crazy and even Cole admitted a few times during the week that he missed her too.
 Yesterday he came and found me and said, "Mom I need a girl to play with and Zoe is not here, so you have to play with me."
Zoe is much more fun to play with though and he hasn't left her side since she's been home.



One of the sponsors, Robyn took a few pictures at camp for me.  I love them!  

 Zoe has talked nonstop about how much fun it was and all the things they did there.  I am thrilled that she loved it so much! I was obviously worried about her for nothing.

 One of her favorite parts was a race they did together that reminded her of the Amazing Race.  She told me all about it.  She loved the "hamster wheel" in the swimming pool too.  She also told me about 2 kids that got baptized.  

She said that one of her favorite parts of chapel (that really stuck with her) was something a preacher named Patrick said.  He told them that when they are with their friends all day they talk to them a lot, so why don't we talk to God all day since he is with us all the time.

She was impressed with the food and how polite all the boys were the whole week.  She said the beds were comfortable, even though the adults didn't really think so.
She met new friends and became closer with a couple from our church.  She loved all the adults and high schoolers that went and has laughed at the fun things they did with them. I'm so proud of her for going and enjoying her time there.  She definitely wants to go back next year!

1 comment:

  1. I Love, love, love your Zoe girl! She is such a sweetheart! I was so blessed to spend the week with her! Thanks for sharing her with us!~Robyn

    ReplyDelete