Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Happy Birthday to an amazing sister in law.  

I can still remember when Bud called me 8 years ago this month, I believe.  I was leaving a MSSU football game and he was telling me about this girl he met and how he liked her.  It's easy for me to remember, because he never did that.
It wasn't long before we met her and fell in love with her.  She is perfect for my brother.  They are too cute together.  She is fun to hang out with and perfect to talk to.  She cracks me up and doesn't take herself too seriously.  
 I found a CD with all these pictures on them.  It was right before Hayden was born.



 If Bud looks annoyed in this picture I'm sure it's the dogs and not the girls!  He was pretty sweet about the dogs too though.
 Zoe and Michelle had an instant connection.  Michelle still may be the only person who totally gets her.


I am so happy to live across the street from them.  I love watching our kids grow up together.


I am thrilled that she is part of our family.
Happy 37th Michelle!  LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks! I'm LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY!!! Your brother is my favorite person in the whole wide world... and since you're so much like him PLUS you like to shop and understand girls (since you are technically one, even though you have a man's brain sometimes), you are a close second. I'm lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete