Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Best Part of the Zoo is the Train

Cole and I went to the zoo today.  The first thing he wanted to do was ride the train.  Here he is posing, flashing his gang sign.  I think he's trying to copy Zoe's peace sign, but it's weird.
We tried looking at some of the animals, but Cole was only mildly interested.




The new sea lion exhibit was neat, but we didn't see any swimming around while we were there.
They also had a new deck to see the giraffes.  They were an awesome sight to see, but I couldn't convince Cole of that.
I looked over and he was watching the train go by.
I tried to get him to notice the giraffes, but he still pointed at the train and talked about it's whistle and coaches.
I was excited about our zoo membership, unfortunately we still have to pay for the train. Maybe next time he'll notice the amazing, exotic animals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment