Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fun Sunday with the Hodges



We went to Bud and Michelle's Sunday for a yummy lunch and presents. Michelle made chimichangas.  They were so delicious!

This is Hadley's "I'm not amused" face.


She got over it though. She looks like she thinks she is doing something wrong when she started unwrapping her gift.

She liked the baby doll things that Zoe picked out and the Dora jammies we got her.
She insisted on putting on the pajamas and then went and got a brush and bow and gave me so I could make her look fancy!
Brewer knew his present was a guitar even before he opened it and Cole knew he was getting Lego Thomas.  I think they may have been discussing presents for the last couple of weeks!




They both loved their gifts.  


Brad picked out Bomber's gift.  It was a bank that looks like a booty crack and a roll of quarters.  The bank farts (loudly) when you put money in it.  Bomber loved it!


Hayden liked the nail art and polish Zoe picked out and the glow in the dark bracelet set.  We had fun making friendship bracelets together!

Zoe got a really beautiful cross necklace.  I may have to steal it sometimes!


Brad decided I wasn't thinking of Bud when I picked out Michelle's presents.  A Forever Lazy and a Genie Bra.  While neither are attractive they are both very comfortable!  She loved them!
Brad got a book and Bud got a Royals spatula for the grill.  I got a camera!  Yes, Michelle always goes overboard on my gifts.  She spoils me.  I needed a camera because mine broke.  I can't believe she got me one.  She takes care of me, I love her so much!  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hanging out with them!  It was a perfect Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. what a difference a haircut makes. 8-) I didn't realize that was Brewer....love seeing those kids growing up. Love reading your blogs....

    ReplyDelete