Thursday, December 13, 2012

Magic Santa Cookie



The kids' favorite part of going to Wal Mart is the free cookie.  The other day when we were there the guy at the bakery handed Cole and Brewer this cookie and told them it was a Magic Santa Cookie.  He said they had to be really good, because if they were naughty the green stars would glow in their belly at night and Santa would see it.  Brewer and Cole looked at him with big eyes.  Then as they were eating their cookies in the back of the shopping cart I noticed they kept pulling up their shirts and looking at their bellies.  Cole whispered to Brewer, "It's not even working."  I told him it wasn't glowing because they were being so good. 

 Cole and I ran several errands this morning and he was having a hard time.  He was annoying me and apparently I was annoying him, because at one point he said, "Ugh...Mom, you tire me out."  Anyway, our last stop was Wal Mart.  We went to get a cookie and the lady at the bakery hands him the same "magic" cookie.  He stared at her and refused to take it.  I asked him if he had been good today and he slowly shook his head no.  I took the cookie anyway and brought it home.  Later I found it like this:

He was trying to eat around the stars.  He knew if he didn't his belly would be glowing bright tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment