Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Halloween

Aren't they cute little pirates? We're actually stealing the idea from the Hodges. The 3 oldest are going to be pirates and Hadley is a parrot.
Michelle invited them to be on the morning show tomorrow at 7:45 (Fox 23 if you get it).
It's going to be a pirate takeover! I can't wait to see them all dressed up together.
Colleen gave us this costume. It was Dylan's last year. Cole loves it. It fact he won't take it off. He's playing in the backyard with it on right now. Reminds me of Blake. He wore his Halloween costumes for months. I sometimes call Cole "Blake" my mistake. Blake was the cutest thing ever at Cole's age...who am I kidding, he still is!
We threw Zoe's costume together today. It was stressing me and Nana both out. Luckily, it came together and she loves it.
Hopefully the show goes okay tomorrow. If Cole is rude and mean I'm just going to pretend he's "in character".

2 comments:

  1. 7:35 tomorrow!!! Be there or be square!!! Man, you're fast! I can't believe you've got this blogged already! You're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops... Bud is logged in, and I'm supposed to be doing homework. This is Michelle.

    ReplyDelete