Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Just Really Proud of My Dad!

I know I've already posted pictures of Homecoming night, but Angela Nesvold sent me these on facebook and they are so much better than my pictures. You can tell by the pictures that Dad was a little unsure of what was going on at the beginning of the presentation. He even looks a little choked up.
Then he really starts to enjoy the moment. I love Coach Yust in these pictures. Look how happy he is for Dad. I do love that man too!
I miss the days when they coached together.
This is my favorite of all the pictures. You may have to click on it to enlarge the picture. Big, tough Kevin is crying hard. Tears running down his face, couldn't be prouder. It's so funny, but also makes my heart swell. I know he thinks a lot of my dad.



We're all really proud of you Dad! What a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment