Friday, October 7, 2011

Stone Canyon Walkathon

Stone Canyon Elementary had their annual Walkathon today. I guess it is their biggest fundraiser. They all got a cute tshirt. They seemed to have a great time.
Cole and I went to help. They played loud music and walked laps. PreK, 3rd, 4th, and 5th were in the morning so I got to see Zoe and Bomber.
I was helping hand out water and Cole played with his trains behind me. I turned around and saw Bomber sharing his Pop Ice with Cole. It was so cute!
Bomber visited with Cole for a little while, then went back to walking.
This is Bomber's teacher, Mrs. Barr. She always seems to be in a good mood, and she teaches 4 year olds all day. What a woman!
Zoe has became friends with a little girl named Macy in her class. Macy is new here too. Macy's mom was there too with her little boy that is Cole's age. We talked quite a bit and ended up going to lunch together. We went to McDonald's and ate and let the boys play. I think we're starting to make some new friends in Owasso!

No comments:

Post a Comment