Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Tball

 Cole had his 2nd tball practice tonight.

As we were driving to practice he asked, "Are we going to Coach Bobby?"
 Coach Bobby is pretty awesome.  He's a smart coach though and recruits about 5 other dads to help him out during the practice!  It's well organized and moves smoothly.
 Cole loves it.  He has his first game Saturday.  I'm sure it will be hilarious!
 The boys have a blast together.  I actually heard one little boy say to another, "Are you having fun at our work out?"
 Cole kept his helmet and glove on, which was impressive to me.

 I'm not sure why he had them on at the same time though.  At one point I couldn't tell if he was running the bases or fielding.  I think he just kept his glove on the entire time.

 He's still having some trouble finding all the bases, but he's smiling the whole time he's running around the field.

 We have a really fun group.  I love chatting with all the moms.  Zoe informed Liz that she had a handprint on her booty.  It wasn't big enough to be Bobby's!  We're pretty sure it's her 2 year old Dawson's hand.  It's amazing how she can still score cool points with a newborn strapped to her front and a handprint on her back!  She rocks though!
 Bobby is Liz's husband.  He's got the patience of a saint!





 They huddled up and yelled "I'm a man" again.  Cole loves that part!
 After practice, he was thirsty...
 and tired.



I hope Saturday goes well.  It's so cute to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment