Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh Yeah, This is Why I Love Owasso

We've been in Seneca a lot this summer and going back makes me miss everyone so much.  
 Today I spent the whole day with my brother and his kids and realized why I love it here so much.
 The boys played really well together.  I love their conversations.  At one point, they were pretending to be some sort of superheroes and Bomber yells, "Let's jump all the way to the gassy giants!"  Apparently that's a couple of planets.

 Then later, they ran in from outside and Bomber said there was a yellowjacket out there.  Cole said, "Yeah, but you can't wear it".  Then Brewer adds, "It's actually an insect."  Hilarious!


 Yes, Cole never wears pants around the house.
Hads had her shirt off only because she was eating a pop ice, but it was a pretty relaxed day.I love this little girl.  When I've been gone though,  she ignores me for awhile when she first sees me.  I kept trying to get her to come see me and she would just look at me and then hug and kiss her dad.  
What a stinker! 
 This is her "What? Am I doing something I'm not supposed to?" face.
After we hung out at home this morning and then had lunch we headed to the Splash Pad.  We didn't stay long, but it was fun.  I really love hanging out with Bud and his family.

1 comment: