Sunday, June 3, 2012

Zoe's 10!

Zoe is now in the double digits.  Where did the time go?  Ten things I love about Zoe are:
1.  She loves Jesus.  She prays for others and is very faithful.

2.  She honestly tries to always do what is right.  She's a rule follower and likes to please.

3.  She is appreciative.  She doesn't ask for a lot and always says thank you about everything.

4.  She is almost always kind to her brother, even when he doesn't deserve it.

5.  She's funny.

6.  She has a heart for others. 

7.  She's extremely self-disciplined and responsible. 

8.  She's great about cleaning up after herself and helping me stay organized.



































9.  She tells her family how much she loves them all the time.

10.  She tells me everything and I hope she always does.


I love this girl more than anything.  Happy Birthday Zoe!


1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing girl must have an amazing momma! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete