Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What a Tripp!

We went to Seneca Monday and then headed to Gavin's birthday party.  Look how cute Tripp is!
We went to Cunningham Park first to eat cupcakes.  The new park was really nice, but it still weirds me out when I go to Joplin.  



The Cunningham Pool was at maximum capacity so we headed to Ewert.  The kids had a blast.
I left Cole with Mom and Dad.  They also had Boston and Brody.  I took Judd, Charity, Zoe, and Rylee.  They were pretty easy!



We came home and played with Kim's brothers, Alex and Eddie.
I had Alex in first grade before I left.  I love him!  They are both so sweet.

I love to watch the kids play and laugh together.
It's hard to imagine our lives without Judd now.
Actually, Judd went home with Eli after Gavin's party and it felt really strange.  Mom mentioned several times how much she missed him.  When Casey brought him home, Mom asked, "Did you miss me?"  Judd answered, "Yes, but I had a really fun day!"  He talked about swimming at Grandma's and Eli's nice house, and how he has a little sister.  He loved it!  Thanks Casey!
Anyway, we were all glad to have him back at home.
Zoe went to bed early because she was spending Tuesday at dance camp with Mrs. Charity.  Benny snuggled in next to her while she went to sleep.
Charity invited us to her one day dance camp. Zoe was so excited and it was awesome to walk back in the studio!
We rode to Neosho with Steph, Taya, and Tripp. Then Journey met us at the door. I love these girls!

Zoe's best buddy, Mia, was there too!
Steph and I ran to Wal-Mart after we dropped off the kids.  It's amazing how much more fun Wal-Mart is with friends (and without your own children).  I got to watch Tripp walk and loved hanging out with him.  He's adorable and has a funny personality!
Zoe had a great time at dance camp and it was fun to hang out with friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment