Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Great Weekend With Friends and Family

We went back home this weekend.  Mom came and got me and the kids Thursday afternoon.  Dad and Blake were in Columbia for State wrestling.  It was a loud trip from Tulsa to Seneca.  When we pulled into Mom's house Cole says, "Hey Mom, Judd can speak English now!"  He is coming along really well and learning so much each day.  
I didn't take my camera with me, but Zoe and I went to see Charity, Mark, Jonah, Journey, and Jude on Friday.  Jude was hilarious.  The kids had a blast.  Charity was dilated to a 6 and still climbing stairs and wearing a cute little outfit (not maternity).  If I didn't like her so much I would hate her.  I begged her to have the baby while we were in for the weekend but it didn't happen.  I loved catching up with her.
 Steph and Taya came over Saturday.  I miss them so much and so does Zoe.  Judd adores Taya.
 Brad had to work Saturday, but came as soon as he got off.  He went to visit his mom Saturday afternoon then we all went out to eat Saturday night.  Well, Zoe didn't go out with us.  She went to Mia's birthday party and then to Rylee's.  She had a blast!
 We celebrated Mick and Lance's birthday.  We also hadn't got a chance to give Sydney her gift so we celebrated her birthday too.
 She loved all her girly things.  She told her dad that she had on two layers of lipstick.  Her favorite thing, though, was this panda sleep mask.  She wore it as a headband most of the evening.
 We went to get Zoe then spent the night with Meme and Papa Eldon.  Cole and Papa Eldon shared some cookies and milk.

 We enjoyed visiting with them.  Meme made us pancakes and eggs Sunday morning.  It was yummy!
 We went back to Mom's on Sunday and ate lunch.  It was so good.  The kids played outside.  When it was time to go home, the kids were in tears and didn't want to leave.
 So, Brad and I left the kids and went to Rogers, Arkansas for the night.  We watched a movie and went out to eat.
 Seneca had school on Monday.  Brad went to Joplin and caught up with his friends.  He had lunch with Tony and got to see his buddies at SMB.  Zoe, Cole, and I went to eat lunch with Charity at school.
 The third graders were at recess and ran up to Zoe when they saw her.
 Addie got to come over and play with Zoe after school.
 We didn't leave until Monday evening. It's always hard to leave.  We had a great weekend.
 Tuesday morning Cole came in the kitchen and said, "I wanna go to Nana's house."  I thought he might have left a train there or something so I asked why he wanted to go to Nana's house.  He looked at me pathetically and said, "Because I wuv her."
I still think it's his favorite place in the world.

1 comment:

  1. We were lost without you guys here, but it looks like you had a jam packed weekend, and got to see everyone!!! That's impressive! I'm glad you had so many great visits!

    ReplyDelete