Sunday, February 12, 2012

Too Cute!

Sitting in church today and get a text from Liz saying that Robyn (the lady who works with our boys) sent her this picture.  I was trying so hard not to laugh during communion.  
Apparently Cole, Brady, and Grayson all dressed alike this morning.  I love their poses too (YIKES).  I showed it to Brad and he looked at me nervously and asked, "Did you guys plan that?"  NO!  But only because we didn't even know they had matching sweaters!

This is Lindsay and Liz.  Brady belongs to Liz and Grayson belongs to Lindsay.  We actually got to have a girls night last Friday.  We went out to eat for Lindsay's birthday.  

Tiffany, a new girl that has been coming to craft day, and Jamie came too.  Jamie is actually from Seneca.  I love all these girls.  We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment