Saturday, February 4, 2012

Top That!

  Have I mentioned I love living by my brother and his family?
 Michelle had to go into work today.  Zoe, Hayden, Brewer, and I picked her up around 2:00 and headed to the mall.
 It is crazy on a Saturday.  We only went to one store, BuildABear Workshop.
 Michelle let the kids make one for their Valentine's present.  Since Bud had already taken Bomber to Game Stop for some DS games, we just had Brew and Hayden.  Zoe and I tagged along for the fun of it.
 They had a lot of fun choosing their bears and giving it a heart and voice.
 Brewer liked a lot of stuff and we caught him stuffing some extra things in his bear box as we were getting ready to leave the store.  Luckily Michelle caught him.  It's hard to explain the concept of shoplifting to a three year old but it didn't stop Michelle from trying.



 

Here the boys are "reading" and discussing the menu.
 Zoe is usually a pretty good sport, but as you can tell from the next picture, she gets pretty exasperated with the others at times.

 She actually hasn't been feeling all that well.  

 They all ate the pizza really well.  It was delicious!



As we were getting ready to leave the kids broke out in random dancing (and I don't think there was even any music).Luckily, there wasn't that many people there.  
I had to laugh though, because the young guy behind the counter yells, "Thanks for coming in!"  I'm thinking that was our hint to leave!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it that you guys are here! Everything is more fun with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete