Monday, February 13, 2012

What a Guy!

Brad brought us all home our favorite treats for Valentine's Day!  Cole put his right by his dinner.  Motivation for eating his green beans!
 That's a Starbucks giftcard. I always want a mocha, but feel guilty because they are so expensive, so he thought it would be fun for me not to have to worry about it and just indulge. In the pink box are cake balls.  You seriously can't believe how good they are. I thought I would have to hide them so I wouldn't have to share with Cole, but when he heard the word cake balls he curled his nose up and said "E skusting!"  Apparently that sounds like something gross. I didn't ask.
 Zoe, of course, shared her gummies with her brother and kept asking Brad and I if we wanted any of hers.  Man, I love her heart.
It was fun to enjoy our gifts.  He's so thoughtful.  I love doing life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment