Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Booty

Zoe waited for the bus this foggy morning with her Valentines in hand.  
 Hads came over to play for a little while so Bud could go to Bomber's preK party.  I decided to make chocolate covered strawberries for Brad and the kids.  I guess I haven't really ever made them before.  One of the perks of living near Mom, she always made them for me.  I still don't know what I did wrong.
 When my brother came to pick up Hadley he asked if they had peanuts in them.  I've already sampled a few.  They still taste good.  They just look hideous.
 Cole and I went to Zoe's Valentine party this afternoon.  They had quite a spread of cupcakes, cookies, fruits, and vegetables.
 Zoe gave her cupcake to Cole...because he wanted it.  She never even acts put out by him.  He totally takes her for granted.

 Cole made a mess and enjoyed the cupcake.  Lately, he randomly yells out BOOTY.  I guess because he thinks it is funny and inappropriate.  Today during the party he looked at a little boy (who is actually our neighbor and very sweet) and said, kind of quietly, to him, "You piece of booty."  The boy looked at me confused and asked, "What did he say?"  Looking back now, I should have lied.  Instead I said, "He called you a piece of booty, but we all know you're not."
 This is Peyton.  She's only been in Zoe's class about a month.  She's very sweet.
 This is Zoe, Macy, and Peyton.

Zoe continued to share her candy with Cole.  He really loves junk food.


Must be exhausting yelling booty and eating so much candy.  

It was a good day.  I love going to Zoe's parties.  That was one of the only downfalls of working at the school.  I couldn't ever go to her parties.  Tonight, I picked up Chick-Fil-A for the kids and Brad and I ordered out sushi.  YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm!!! I'm saying that about sushi, NOT your chocolate covered strawberries. Somehow I feel responsible for the booty talk. Cole says what I think, it appears.

    ReplyDelete