Sunday, December 18, 2011


Cole's been fighting a little stomach bug the last couple of days so we've stayed home mostly.  Lucky for Zoe, she has the Hodge family across the street.  She went with them yesterday to ride the Holly Trolley around Owasso.  I was bummed that Cole didn't get to do it.  I hope I can still catch up with this Santa because Cole wants to see a "real, talking Santa".
Aunt Shell also took her Christmas shopping today.  I honestly think Michelle would take Zoe anywhere!  Zoe gets to tag along to some pretty neat places!

Brad and I had already planned to go out to eat with his boss, Dusty, and his wife, Teresa last night.  Michelle went on and on about how great Brad and I looked and even took our picture before our date (which Bomber apparently thought was silly that we were going on a date since we were already married).  Brad kept calling Michelle "Mom".  I guess because she was making such a fuss.  I loved it!The kids had a pajama party. They watched Christmas movies and ate popcorn.  
Cole was asleep when we got home.  

I'm so glad we have them across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment