Monday, December 19, 2011

Zoe's Christmas Party

 Charity is hanging out with the Wards all week.  I asked her if I could call her Charity Ward for a week and a half, but she said no.
 Mom had pom pons shipped here because Charity wants to cheer for Judd when he gets off the plane.  She was showing Cole what to do.
 Blake has made the comment that he doesn't want Judd hanging out with Charity all the time because she will make him girly.  I don't get it.
 This afternoon we went to Zoe's Christmas party at school.
 Zoe made Brad and I the cutest ornament.  It's made out of pasta.
 My favorite part of the party though was how Zoe treated Charity.
  She grabbed Char right when we got there and told her that she had food for her.
 She took her around to all the games and was so sweet.
 She held her hand and led her to each spot.  She was so patient and kind.  I LOVED it and it made Charity feel comfortable.
 Zoe held her own with the boys on musical chairs.






Day one went great.  So far, so good.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! Wow, what a spread! The 3rd graders had a feast! That ornament is ADORABLE! I think Zoe inherited Bud's art skills.

    ReplyDelete