Friday, May 4, 2012

FCC Women's Lunch

I called my mom on the way to the Women's Luncheon and told her I was such a poser.  I live in the suburbs of a big city and I'm in a skirt and heels on my way to eat lunch at a fancy country club.  
Then I sat by my friend Liz.  I call her my Kody Berlin of Owasso. She's a crack up.  Everyone else ordered a salad.  Liz ordered a bacon cheeseburger and loaded fries (with a Diet Coke!).  She might be a poser too!
 It was so much fun.  We had a good turn out and I got to meet some new ladies.

 We laughed and told stories and had a great time.







Stephanie bought my lunch! It was so sweet.
 After I totally devoured my Greek Salad, I leaned over to Liz and told her she might have had the right idea, because I was still hungry!  All of a sudden they brought a birthday cake out and sang to me!!

Lindsay got it and it was delicious!  What sweet ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment