Monday, May 21, 2012

School Fun

I went to help with Zoe's AR party this morning at school and got to see Bomber's morning fun too!  



 Bomber asked me, "Do you know why I'm so smart?"  I answered, "Well, I would say part of it is the way God made you and also because your mom and dad teach you so much."  He looked at me like that was a good try and said, "No, it's because I'm almost in kindergarten."
 One more day of PreK for him.  I can't believe he'll be a kindergartner!  He's such a good kid.





Ladies man! And he told me these aren't even the two cutest girls in his class.  Hard to believe.

 All the girls in his class are pretty cute!
 And look at the muscles on these boys!





 Zoe's class was playing games, eating snacks and tie dying shirts.
 She was a having a really fun day too!
Tomorrow is their last day!  Can't wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment