Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Brad, Cole, and I went to church Sunday morning.  Zoe had spent the weekend with Nana and Papa.  I missed her so much.  She had a great time though and didn't want to come home.  Cole and his class performed during the church service.  I was surprised at how excited he was and he didn't seem embarrassed or ticked off about it.  It was adorable. 

I LOVE being a mom.  I just wish I could "freeze" these little moments.  

Cole loves his Sunday School class and loves his friends.

They marched around playing their instruments.

When it was over I heard Grayson ask his teacher, "Did I win?"
Then after church Cole ran to me with a huge smile on his face.  He had a flower in one hand and a card he made in the other.  Then he hugged me and said, "Happy Mother's Day".  AWESOME!

We kissed Brad good-bye and went straight to Seneca.  Zoe was sitting in the front yard with Nan and Pops.  Nana said she wasn't giving her back.

No way!  This little girl is a huge help and still loves to talk to me.  I just hope we are always best friends, just like the relationship I have with my mom.  
Judd was excited to see Cole and Cole loves Judd!  Judd tried to help with the huge bucket of trains Cole brought.  It was really heavy though.
Mom and I snuck away by ourselves and went out to eat and shopped a little.  It was such a fun day.  We laughed so hard and actually had uninterrupted conversations!  I love hanging out with her.  She is such an amazing mom and nana.  Dad had the task of watching all the kids.  He said they had a great day and he had fun too!  Perfect.
Cole and Judd wanted me to take pictures of them being silly.  They are two cute little boys!



Mom gave Cole a much needed haircut.  I gave the kids a bath then we started to head home.

Judd really wanted Cole to stay and Cole really wanted Judd to come home with him.  They were hugging so tight and wouldn't let go of each other.

I told Judd that he was almost finished with school and then he could come stay the night with us.  He grinned and said "Okay!" Then I asked him if he would sleep at our house without his mom.  His smile disappeared and he just walked away to avoid the question.  Mom and Dad laughed.

When we got home (about 10:00) Brad had the whole house cleaned!  He had our closet and pantry organized and laundry caught up!  It was an awesome Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment