Monday, May 7, 2012

What a Great Life

I celebrated my 36th Birthday yesterday.  Mom, Dad, and the kids came down and Michelle and Mom made an awesome lunch!
Cole loved showing off his new swingset.  He's named each of the swings a different train name. In the picture below he's mad because he wants Zoe off of Thomas (that's the name of the glider).
.


Mom and Dad got me these cute cushions for my patio furniture and a big butterfly to go in my bathroom!  I love them both!
The kids played outside, but also played on their phones and games a lot! Michelle worked hard making awesome chimichangas!  Mom brought a salad and Michelle made her famous dressing.  Mom also brought chocolate covered strawberries and a delicious cake!! I ate way too much.  I knew I would, that's why I wore my stretchy pants!
Spending time with family is my favorite thing to do, so it was a great birthday celebration!

Cole adores Judd, but he wasn't the only one this day.  Hads couldn't get enough of him!

Hayden made me a sweet card.

Then the kids opened my present from Mark and Michelle's family.
It was a Keurig!!! I couldn't believe it!  I love it!!




Hayden took pictures of me with it!
Judd was a good sport with Hadley.  She kept hugging and kissing him.
She really wanted kisses on the lips, but Judd tried his best to avoid that.



I love watching all the kids together.  They are all so cute!


I think I might have been replaced as Hadley's favorite though.




Dad is so great about getting us cards.  He writes the sweetest things in them too.  I didn't take a picture of the inside, just in case it would embarrass him.  I do love that man though.
I love all my gifts, but mostly I love my life.  I have way more than I need, an amazing husband, kids, and family. I have great friends that I can laugh and cry with and a God that loves me enough to have his Son die for me.
It was so much fun to celebrate life and all it's blessings with the one I love so much!  Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time! Just think, we could celebrate your birthday again next weekend, then technically you'd be older than me.

    ReplyDelete