Friday, May 4, 2012

Field Day at Stone Canyon

Zoe had field day today at school.  It was an all day deal!
Michelle and I went over this afternoon.  When we got there, we saw the first graders getting hosed down by the firefighters.  They were having a blast!
Hayden and Kate immediately came over a gave me a hug, because they were soaked!  They thought it was funny.  Then they went to give Michelle a hug.  I guess our jogging has paid off, because she took off running and actually managed to keep away from them for a little while.
It wasn't very long before they caught up to her though!
They were really wet, but having a great time!


Then we found Zoe and her friends.
Zoe's eyes were red and nearly swollen shut.  Her allergies were awful.

It didn't stop her from having fun though.
Hayden came over to hug her and Zoe poured her ice cold water on top of her head!
I watched Zoe and her friend Peyton do the water balloon toss.

I was really surprised how long they lasted.
I didn't actually know Zoe could catch. She's definitely better than me!
Then they sprayed down the 3rd graders!

Zoe was right in the front.  It was a pretty hot day so I bet it felt good!




I love to see her having a fun time with her friends.  She may crash tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment