Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bomber's Birthday Party

Bomber had his birthday party at Bounce U on Saturday. It was so much fun!


I hadn't seen Cole since Tuesday and was about to die.  When they pulled up to our house Saturday morning I ran outside, excited to see them.  Judd ran to me and jumped up and hugged me.  I loved it!
Cole told me all about his week on the way to the bounce house.  Sounded like he had a blast.  He talked about Hunter's party, Nana's chicken, and how he wore underwear to sleep just like Pops.
Bounce U was a lot of fun and really well organized.  The kids (and I) had fun on all the slides and obstacle courses.







After we bounced we went to a room and ate pizza, cake, and unwrapped presents.



Bomber seemed to enjoy his party.  I can't believe he is 5!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment