Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Really?

Michelle and Bud had this hilarious shirt made for Hayden.  Michelle took this picture of us one night when we tried to use a curling rod on my hair.  It looked ridiculous.  They made it into a tshirt that says, "Don't You Wish Your Aunt Was Hot Like Mine?"

The only thing that made me feel okay about her having the shirt was the thought that Michelle would never let her wear it in public.
This morning she shows up to catch the bus with Zoe wearing it.  She wore it to school.  I was used to this kind of thing when I was younger, growing up with the Hughes boys and my brother.  Now I have a sister-in-law that quite possibly be ornerier than all of them put together.  

Honestly though, that's one of the reasons I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment